3 Volatility Strategies – Quantified Strategies
The 3 Volatility Strategies course from Quantified Strategies helps users understand market volatility and the factors that contribute to it.
To flourish in today's very volatile markets, where point swings of plus or minus 200 points can occur on a weekly, if not daily, basis, a unique set of trading abilities is required. Quantified Strategies' 3 Volatility Strategies course gives users a better grasp of market volatility and the variables that cause it. The course trainers provide a detailed road map outlining how to recognize the route's ups and downs. They also offer tried-and-true tactics and tools for assessing volatility and reliably establishing plans for nearly any market circumstance.
- Course Overview and Introduction
- Understanding Volatility
- Strategy On Stock Indices & Commodities
- Course Roundup
What will you learn?
- Skills to calculate volatility risk.
- Skills to incorporate transaction costs and position sizing into the model.
- Skills to calculate key performance metrics in trading strategies.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn a new approach to trading and investing will benefit from this course.
- Those who want to learn how volatility can be a valuable addition to their portfolios.
- Anyone interested in learning how to hedge equity market risk in a crisis.