5 Pristine Trading DVDs – Greg Capra – Pristine
The purpose of the 5 Pristine Trading DVDs – Greg Capra – Pristine is to communicate highly specific chart patterns that identify when a market change is occurring. This system is particularly developed to maximize the likelihood of gains in your account.
The Pristine Method® is a time tested technical system pioneered by Pristine founder Greg Capra. This dynamic trading methodology arms traders with a series of indicators which include volume, moving average combinations, price support, resistance, and many more. The goal of this system is to signal very targeted chart patterns that pinpoint when a shift is taking place in the market. This methodology is designed specifically to increase the probability of profits in your account.
This home study course will show you how to determine what sectors to focus on to find the stocks that are being accumulated that day. You will learn to use this information for Relative Strength and Weakness Analysis to zero in on the best stocks to trade. Of course, this does not occur throughout the trading day without pause, so it is essential to know what times of day the reversals are most likely to occur, based on priori history. All this, and more, is covered in this Home Study course.
- Intra-day Trading with Market Internals Part I and II.
- Pristine – Greg Capra – Mastering Candlestick Charts I & II
- Pristine – Greg Capra – Predicting Trends with Intermarket Analysis
- Pristine – Greg Capra – Sentiment Internal Indicators. Winning Swing & Position Trading
- Pristine – Greg Capra – Breadth Internal Indicators.Winning Swing & Position Trading
What Will You Learn?
- Understanding the TICK and how to use it to determine short-term market turning points
- Understanding the TRIN and how to use it to determine market strength or lack thereof
- Understanding the Intraday Advance-Decline line of stocks and how to use its levels
- Understanding the Intraday Advance-Decline line of volume and how to use its levels
- Understanding the Intra-day Total Put/Call Ratio for monitoring option trader sentiment
- Using Intra-day Market Internals to determine Relative Strength and Weakness
- The use of Sector lists to find where the money is flowing into and out of
- How to use Reversal Times during the trading day to time your trades and market turns
- Learn how to put all this information together for your intraday Trading
Who Is This Course For?
- Those who need to improve their knowledge in different fields, including: a series of indicators which include volume, moving average combinations, price support, resistance, and many more.
- Those who find a trading solution that can support an increase in the probability of profits.