A-Z Fibonacci Analysis- Carolyn Boroden
A-Z Fibonacci Analysis by Carolyn Boroden guides you through price analysis techniques, the right time to trade most effectively.
A-Z Fibonacci Analysis by Carolyn Boroden includes all of the same material taught in face-to-face workshops except for question/answer times and “real life” work in which students reproduce work with CBs. The video also includes some technical analysis in addition to past examples.
- Focus on current markets and trade setups in a variety of markets
- Fibonacci Price clusters
- Symmetry setups
- Two-step patterns
- How to run Fibonacci Time Projections using two points and three points
- Learn how these time projections can traders of potential change in trend
- Demonstrate the Automated Fibonacci Time Clusters tool within the Dynamic Trader
- Trade Entry & Risk Management
Trade ENTRY techniques
- Where to place stop-loss orders
- Trade management including suggestions on how to trail up stops
What will you learn?
- How to analyze prices and set up trades in multiple markets
- How to operate Fibonacci Time Projections
- Know the right time to stop loss
Who is this course for?
A-Z Fibonacci Analysis is for all investors who want to master technical analysis skills in all markets.