Advanced AmiBroker Coding – Trading Markets
With the Advanced AmiBroker Coding by Trading Markets, you will learn how to personalize your own position sizing, hedging technique, trade timing, and scale-in approach.
Within minutes customize any system to fit your personal trading style, psychological profile and risk preference. Get into the nitty-gritty details of system development to build your private trading system. You will learn how to customize your own position sizing, your own hedging strategy, your own trade timing, and your own scale-in strategy.
- Over seven hours of online instruction with Matt Radtke.
- Several breakout sessions during which you will spend hands-on time with AmiBroker
- AFL and CBT code templates that you can easily modify for your own needs.
What Will You Learn?
- Determine when to use each of the three levels of the Custom Backtester.
- Add custom metrics via the Custom Backtester.
- Develop your own trading model from scratch so that you can evaluate how your ideas would do under historical trading conditions.
- Use some of AB’s more powerful functions.
- Perform correct optimizations. Avoiding the pitfalls for “over-optimization” develop historically validated enhancements to your trading system.
- Utilize multiple time frames, such as using weekly bars in a daily bar test.
- Scale into positions.
- Take portfolio considerations into account in your coding.
Who Is This Course For?
- Those who need reference on psychological profile and risk preference.
- Those who need to improve their position sizing, hedging strategies, trade timing, and scale-in strategies.