Advanced Cryptocurrency Trading – Blockchain at Berkeley
The Advanced Cryptocurrency Trading by Blockchain at Berkeley will provide you an in-depth overview of the technical, basic, and psychological aspects of cryptocurrencies.
While our introductory course was a basic overview that familiarized you to tools and resources in a broad sense, this course is much more concrete with walkthroughs, personal examples, and analysis. A real emphasis is put on tangible experiences based on over a decade of combined experience. This course requires no previous knowledge and is presented in a way that everyone should be able to understand.
- Money Management:
- How to properly determine risk in a volatile and unpredictable environment
- Long term vs. short term strategies
- ICO risk management
- Mental Game:
- Paper trading vs. trading “real money”
- Necessary trading mindset
- Controlling emotions
- How to handle losses or gains
- Discussion of personal tips and lessons learned
- Technical Analysis:
- Price and volume structure
- Trend lines
- Liquidity zones
- Common trends in various cryptos
- Bollinger Bands
- Ichimoku Cloud
- Heiken Ashi Strategy
- Trading strategies
- Trading ICOs
- Early Adopter Strategy
- Walkthrough of how to use several popular exchanges
- Placing asks/bids
- Market vs. limit sells
- Setting stop loss levels
- Fundamental Analysis
- Checklist for analyzing cryptocurrencies and ICO’s
- Introduction to top market cap cryptocurrencies
- ICO Analysis (Also a section on how to buy ICO’s)
- Market Psychology:
- How to analyze/trade using market sentiment
- Identifying fear, greed and other emotions in the market
- Applying personal emotion to general markets
- How market psychology drives technical indicators
What Will You Learn?
- Understanding the skills to do research and find related information regarding a coin you're interested in.
- Understanding the skills to protect your money when the market crashes.
- Understanding how to read and analyze a cryptocurrency's candlestick chart effectively.
Who Is This Course For?
- Those who are interested in trading cryptocurrency and want an in depth walkthrough on how to start.
- Those who are seeking a comprehensive cryptocurrency trading course.