Advanced Price Action Techniques – Andrew Jeken
The Advanced Price Action Techniques by Andrew Jeken helps traders think in probabilities by focusing on the big picture rather than individual transaction results is the key to trading without being paralyzed by the continual dread of losing that plagues most traders.
A professional winning trader must have a completely different mindset in order to succeed consistently. Once the winning mindset has been ingrained at a functional level, the trader can move forward and take their trading to new heights.
Understanding how to think in probabilities by focussing on the larger picture instead of individual trade outcomes is the key to helping you trade without being gripped by the constant fear of losing which affects most traders.
And… as with all skills in life, confidence will lead to success. Forex trading, while can be learned, is not easily mastered! It tAndrew Jekenakes time and effort to understand what type of person you are which will determine what type of trader you are. Each and every person can trade, but unlike most professions, trading will test your mental makeup as an individual. The struggle is not with the market but with the trader themselves!
- Section 1: Thinking Like a Pro
- Section 2: Market Structure & Tools
- Section 3: Patterns
- Section 4: Entry, Management, Profits
- Section 5: Range Bound & Trending Markets
- Section 6: Resources
- Section 7: How I Approach My Trading Day
- Section 8: Recap
- Bonus Sim Trades
What Will You Learn?
- Some simple concepts to give many traders the aha moment.
- The right technical and psychological approach
- A good solid approach to trading the forex market
- Skill to focus on the correct thought process traders need in order to transform their trading
- Some foundational market structure in very practical terms
- Skills to how to employ different tools to find high probability trade setups
- Some of the most popular trading patterns
Who Is This Course For?
- Intermediate trader who has a basic understanding of Fibonacci, support and resistance and patterns.