Bank – FIG Modeling – Wall Street Prep
Bank – FIG Modeling by Wall Street Prep will be a great course for those who work at or with banks. The main aspects include the modeling process and the best practices.
Bank – FIG Modeling by Wall Street Prep provides a detailed walkthrough of a bank’s financial statements, regulatory framework, etc. As a result, you gain glimpses into the best practices of building a fully integrated financial statement model, a residual income (RI) model, a dividend discount model (DDM), etc.
- Section One: Building a Bank Forecast Model
- Section Two: Building a Bank Valuation Model
What Will You Learn?
- How to develop an advanced bank forecast model to accurately forecast asset and liability balances, interest rates, spreads for liabilities and underlying assets.
- Effective approaches to project the loan portfolio, investment securities, etc.
- How to determine the appropriate “plugs” in a bank model to guarantee the model balances.
- Getting insights into how regulatory capital constraints affect valuation.
- Tips for making assumptions about return on equity (ROE), risk-weighted assets (RWA), minimal capital ratio, etc.
- Pros and cons of comps and DCF.
- And so much more!
Who Is This Course For?
The course is helpful for investment bankers, equity research analysts, and corporate teams at banks.