Basic Stock Market Astrology Home Study Course – Tim Bost
Traders may witness the tremendous impact that the Basic Stock Market Astrology Home Study Course has made in his capacity to evaluate the markets accurately through the course Basic Stock Market Astrology Home Study Course by Tim Bost.
A stock trader or equity trader or share trader is a person or company involved in trading equity securities. Stock traders may be an agent, hedger, arbitrageur, speculator, stockbroker. Such equity trading in large publicly traded companies may be through a stock exchange. Stock shares in smaller public companies may be bought and sold in over-the-counter (OTC) markets.
Stock traders can trade on their own account, called proprietary trading, or through an agent authorized to buy and sell on the owner’s behalf.
Trading through an agent is usually through a stockbroker. Agents are paid a commission for performing the trade.
Major stock exchanges have market makers who help limit price variation (volatility) by buying and selling a particular company’s shares on their own behalf and also on behalf of other clients.
With Tim Bost as his guest on Commodity Classics, host Michael Yorba talks about the huge difference that the Basic Stock Market Astrology Home Study Course has made in his ability to analyze the markets correctly.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Astrological Principles
- Lesson 2: Introduction to Market Analysis
- Lesson 3: Natal Astrology & Financial Success
- Lesson 4: the Astrology of the Equities Markets
- Lesson 5: Corporate Astrology
- Lesson 6: Macro-economic Astrology
- Lesson 7: the Moon & the Markets
- Lesson 8: Getting Information on the Markets
- Lesson 9: Planetary Harmonics, Ingresses, & Other Phenomena
- Lesson 10: Trading With Eclipses
- Lesson 11: Trading Systems & Money Management
- Lesson 12: Computerization and the Financial Astrology of the Future
What Will You Learn?
- The connection between astrology and the financial markets
- How to purchase and sell stocks using tried-and-true technical analysis methods
- Recognize trends and chart patterns in order to make sound trading judgments.
- Learn how to use a variety of indicators to detect trend continuations and reversals in the stock market.
- Create your own strategies by mixing indicators, trading rules, order placement, and other elements.
Who Is This Course For?
- Beginner traders who want to learn everything to start successfully trading
- Intermediate traders who want to further enhance their knowledge