Catching Trend Reversals – David Weis
By enrolling in David Weis' Catching Trend Reversals, you have agreed to buy the authoritative guide to trading market reversals. This course examines springs and upthrusts on stock and futures charts from all time periods to better support traders in their trading journey.
David Weis‘ Catching Trend Reversals was shot in 2007 during one of Dr. Elder's trading camps in the Dominican Republic. Springs and upthrusts are examples of trend reversals. When talking about trading and chart reading, the trainer often says, “You can earn a living trading springs and upthrusts.” The Wyckoff technique is built around trading these setups. It entails creating transactions at the danger point, when the risk is the lowest and the return potential is highest. This video provides in-depth analyses of springs and upthrusts on stock and futures charts from all time periods.
A reversal occurs when the direction of a price trend shifts from upward to downward, or vice versa. When it occurs, a reversal is not always discernible from a retreat. A reversal continues and develops a new trend, whereas a pullback finishes and the price begins to move back inside the current direction. Traders strive to exit positions that are aligned with the trend prior to a reversal, or they exit while the reverse is underway. However, traders may certainly make a fortune by trading market reversals, but only if they have a great deal of knowledge about the financial market. As a result, by enrolling in David Weis' Catching Trend Reversals, you have agreed to purchase the definitive handbook in trading market reversals.
The David Weis‘ Catching Trend Reversals course will consist of four videos, each of which will be one hour long. The content of the Catching Trend Reversals would include:
- Part 1: How to detect imminent market reversals and how to effectively deal with them through specific research of springs and upthrusts on both stock and futures charts—across all time periods.
- Part 2: How to know the locations on a chart where the largest frequency of trades emerge, and by becoming a member of the trading school, you will have your horizon much expanded.
What will you learn?
In this David Weis‘ Catching Trend Reversals course, online traders can learn:
- Capability to predict impending market reversals.
- The ability to deal with them successfully through particular studies of springs and upthrusts on both stock and futures charts—across all time periods.
- Ability to determine where on a chart the highest frequency of transactions arises.
Who is this course for?
The David Weis‘ Catching Trend Reversals course is designed to:
- Those who need to improve their skills in predicting the market trends and future changes.
- Those who need to better deal with difficult transactions in their trading journey.
- Those who need to better understand where the highest frequency of the trading deals appear.