Chris Lori – Understanding Global Fundamentals
This course is designed to help you get the same essential information and resources as bank traders. The course will assist you in understanding the global short-, medium-, and long-term economic variations that impact currency supply and demand.
Many of you may be wondering what information sources and methods banks, pension funds, and major financial organizations use to efficiently withdraw significant sums of money from the foreign currency market. Chris Lori’s Understanding Global Fundamentals course is to assist you in obtaining the same core knowledge and resources as bank traders.
Although we are primarily technical analysts who make trading choices based on technical characteristics, as I am sure you do, we also believe it is critical to grasp the economic dynamics that drive the market. The political developments and geopolitical climate that produce a force on international currency markets are crucial and must not be overlooked. The economic environment serves as a critical reference point for understanding what is behind the technology. Although we may not utilize vital economic indicators as the major source of information to help in our trading decisions, they are critical for traders to comprehend in order to have a pulse on the foreign currency market.
You will also receive the book “Understanding Global Fundamentals for Profitable Foreign Exchange Trading” in addition to the video CD. This is a companion booklet that will help you grasp the worldwide short, medium, and long-term economic fluctuations that affect currency supply and demand. These factors will eventually produce price fluctuations, significant trends, and reversals.
You will learn everything you need to know about trading in Understanding Global Fundamentals course, including:
- How to access and use the best online calendar resources available thru leading financial institutions at no cost.
- Complete resource guide on US economics, international perspectives and daily market reflections.
- Complete online glossary of key economic reports and why the market cares.
- How to manage positions in and around important data releases.
- How to pick up signs of a trend reversal resulting from major economic and geopolitical shifts.
- Information on relationships between government securities and currency valuations.
- Primary influences on currencies that cause major shifts.
- Understanding the importance of changes in Interest rates and GDP, for example.
- An overview of monetary policy for the major economies.
- Currency inter-relationships.
- A complete list of market moving Economic Indicators impacting the major currencies.
- Info on Central banks.
- Get to know the Commodity Currencies
- And much more…
What will you learn?
The Understanding Global Fundamentals course shows you exactly how to do trading, including:
- Ability to have free access to and use the greatest online calendar resources accessible through prominent banking institutions.
- Capability to manage positions in and around major data releases.
- Capability to detect signals of a trend reversal caused by substantial economic and geopolitical developments.
- Understanding the significance of changes in interest rates and GDP.
- Understanding of dealing with several currencies.
Who is this course for?
The Understanding Global Fundamentals course is tailored for:
- Those who need to better understand Commodity Currencies and different economics terms in trading: Interest rates, GDP, etc.
- Those who need to improve their skills on managing positions in and around major data releases.
- Those who need to learn more about US economics, international perspectives and daily market reflections.