Day Trading Recipes – Simpler Trading
The course Day Trading Recipes of Simpler Trading will teach you a popular method utilized by Raghee Horner, John Carter, and the Simpler Trading team.
In the financial markets, day trading is a type of securities speculation in which a merchant purchases and sells a financial instrument on the same trading day in order to avoid unmanageable risks and negative price differences between the price of one day’s closing and the price of the next day’s opening by closing all positions before the market closes. Traders that operate in this capacity are sometimes referred to as speculators. Day trading is distinct from long-term enterprises that encourage the acquisition and maintenance of investing strategies. It can be considered as a kind of gambling in some circles. The use of day trading tools has been made more convenient.
That demonstrates how to make at least $1,000 a day trading index futures, even if you’re a complete beginner with a small account, because this is the primary set-up that has been improved for more than two decades. The Simpler Trading course Day Trading Recipes eliminates the need to keep an eye on the market throughout the day. It will display your favorite trade windows in less than 15 minutes every day, seven days a week.
Day Trading Recipes Course outline
- Futures 101 with Neil Yeager in MP4
- Indicator Setup and Q&A with Eric Purdy in MP4
- Strategy Class part 1 with Raghee Horner in MP4
- Strategy Class part 2 with John Carter in MP4
- TICK Indicator
- Class Recordings
- Darvas Box Indicator
- GRaB Indicator
- Slides, Notes, and Charts
- Turning Point Indicator
What will you learn?
- Learn from the experience of experts in the financial markets.
- Understand and study market management strategies.
- Discover the world of consistency and broaden your trading knowledge.
- Understand the market internally to find the best time to buy, sell or stay out.
- Avoid problematic futures markets using our simple checklist.
Who is this course for?
This Day Trading Recipes course is designed to:
- Traders who enjoy watching the real trading actions from experts.
- Traders who want to better understand the market.