How to Trade the Highest Probability Opportunities – Price Gaps – Elliott Wave International
Gain new spectacular insights into trading price gaps for high profitability with How to Trade the Highest Probability Opportunities – Price Gaps.
How to Trade the Highest Probability Opportunities – Price Gaps by Jeffrey Kennedy of Elliott Wave International shows you the technical analysis tips and tools on how to trade and decipher price gaps in all financial markets. By using real-time examples, Jeffrey Kennedy will reveal how ‘timely’ price gaps can be and whether they will continue or just promptly cease.
During How to Trade the Highest Probability Opportunities – Price Bars and Chart Patterns, the instructor Jeffrey Kennedy guides you through spotting profitable price gaps and trading them with his time-tested trading insights and experience that comes from being more than 20 years in the market. Learners will be taught skills, techniques, and ‘never-before-discussed’ strategies that cannot be found elsewhere and are ready to be instantly applied to your trade.
- Lesson 1 – Price Gaps Defined
- Lesson 2a – Why Price Gaps Are Important
- Lesson 2b – Why Price Gaps Are Important
- Lesson 3 – Types of Price Gaps
- Lesson 4 – Price Gaps and Technical Analysis
- Lesson 5 – Will a Move Continue
- Lesson 6 – Price Gap Trade Setup
What will you learn?
- Identifying the four types of price gaps
- Insights into each type for predicting the critical movements of the market
- Knowing when to ignore a gap
- Applying a ‘never-before-seen’ techniques alongside Fibonacci to forecast the possibilities of prices
- Formulating a defined trading strategy by using the natural price ‘magnets’
Who is this course for?
How to Trade the Highest Probability Opportunities – Price Gaps by Elliott Wave International is ideally suitable for beginners who are studying technical analysis to take their profitability to the next level.