IPO Trading Strategies: Home Study Program – Investor’s Business Daily
This IPO Home Study Program allows you to access decades of stock market expertise. You will now take advantage of the many possibilities new businesses provide at your fingertips.
IBD's Market School developed a rigid, rules-based market timing technique to remove ego and emotions from the equation.
This IPO Trading Strategies: Home Study Program will teach you how to trade IPOs more confidently and successfully.
As a Portfolio Manager, Mike Webster – your course instructor – has spent years studying IPO grounds and will be sharing his findings and insights with you.
2 DVD’s of Instruction: Here’s some of the topic Mike Webster will walk you through:
- Introduction to IPOs
- The model IPO base
- IPOs without a base
- IPOs that never broke out
- Failed IPO breakouts
- IPO round trips
- Short IPO moves
- Long IPO moves
- IPO portfolio management strategies
Workbook: An example book with over 125 annotated stock trading examples.
What will you learn?
- The fundamental elements of an IPO basis as well as the conventional and alternative purchase points
- The challenging component of IPO portfolio management: How to manage an IPO stock after purchase
- Detailed day-by-day study of many IPO bases and how to distinguish between a valid and invalid basis
Who is this course for?
This IPO Trading Strategies: Home Study Program is designed for stock traders who want to trade IPOs with more conviction and success.
Do you want to invest in the stock that is most likely to make a model move in the future? Learn how to acquire and operate an IPO base effectively to increase your chances of success now with IPO Trading Strategies: Home Study Program from IBD.