Jack Schwager – Complete Guide to Designing and Testing Trading Systems (Lessons, PPT, ELA)
The Complete Guide to Designing and Testing Trading Systems course offers you with tried-and-true tactics, insider knowledge, and the assurance you need to create a thorough trading plan.
The Complete Guide to Designing and Testing Trading Systems course provides you with proven strategies, intimate information, and the confidence you need to develop a comprehensive trading strategy. Consider having an in-depth talk with dozens of the world's most successful traders, Jack Schwager has, and in his three best-selling “Market Wizards” books, he has divulged the trading superstars' trade secrets. This DVD, the culmination of Schwager's years of in-depth research, offers you with a thorough, 24-lesson home-study program, making profiting simpler than ever.
The detail content of the Complete Guide to Designing and Testing Trading Systems course includes the flow of content:
- Features Schwager’s trademark point-by-point, lesson-by-lesson thoroughness, easy-to-follow instruction, and tons of real-life examples.
- Knowledge needed to create a winning trading strategy tailored to your unique needs, goals and temperament.
- Understand about hơ to build an automated trading system (ATS), incorporate technical analysis into your trading program, master money management techniques, read and evaluate data, refine exit strategies and much more.
- An array of advanced topics, including charting methods, using filters to analyze data, trend-following systems and pattern systems.
- Companion website features an online Chart Companion that lets you study each example in greater detail and bonus lessons on how to program, test, and analyze data using your own ATS.
What will you learn?
The Complete Guide to Designing and Testing Trading Systems course will allow you to reach these significant values:
- Schwager's typical point-by-point, lesson-by-lesson thoroughness,
- The easy-to-follow guidance in the trading process for traders.
- A plethora of real-life examples for traders.
- Knowledge required to develop a profitable trading strategy that is suited to your own requirements, goals, and temperament.
- Skills to design an automated trading system (ATS).
- Skills to include technical analysis into your trading program.
- Skills to master money management methods
Skill to interpret and evaluate data.
- Ways to develop exit strategies, and much more.
Who is this course for?
The Complete Guide to Designing and Testing Trading Systems course is tailored for:
- Those who need to create a winning trading strategy tailored to your unique needs, goals and temperament.
- Those who want to identify with the technical analysis into their trading program.
- Those who want to self-design an automated trading system.