John Locke – The Trading Triangle Maui 2016
The Trading Triangle Maui 2016 by John Locke shows the whole process of building a career as a professional options trader. Advantages and disadvantages are both under the spotlight of the course.
Have you ever seriously pursued an options trading career? If so, The Trading Triangle Maui 2016 by John Locke is an ideal course. It covers multifaceted aspects of becoming a professional options trader, including fundamental knowledge of techniques, trading psychology, etc.
- Imperative considerations before you quit your job and become a full-time trader.
- How to set up budgets.
- What is needed for net worth and how much should be used for trading.
- Setting up your trading accounts for success.
- Cash Flow Projections.
- Hedging and disaster planning.
- Capital requirements for long-term success.
- The Business of Options Trading, a presentation by Dave Thomas.
- How to adjust and position size.
- Adapt with advanced M21 style trade planning.
- Systems development.
- Defcon levels.
- Emergency Gap Down Procedure for the M3.
- Trading On The Go, a presentation by David Heinzen.
- Successful Options Trader panel with six talented traders who share their secrets to great trading!
- How you think and identify what is holding you back from success.
- How to harness the power of your own mind to use it to your advantage.
- The six human needs and how they relate to your beliefs, values, and identity.
- What drives your behavior, feelings, and actions.
- How to drop into “The Zone”.
- Importance and installation of power anchors and how to collapse anchors that don’t serve you.
- Goal Setting.
- Values Elicitation Process Instructions.
What Will You Learn?
- The difficulties that you might have to cope with if you want to pursue an options trading career.
- The best practices and tips for building a solid business of options trading.
- Building a solid foundation, such as basic techniques, strategies, tools, etc.
- Glimpses into many aspects of options trading, including an overlooked side of trading psychology.
- Improving your trading confidence even if you are a newcomer.
- Experiences of options training by top traders.
Who Is This Course For?
The course is for every options trader, especially beginners. Its comprehensive walkthrough on techniques, strategies, and psychology will form a solid foundation and upgrade trading skills!