Market Profile Course – Balance Trader – Frank Buttera
This course focuses on coaching a trading method based on Auction Market Theory using price and volume profiles to perceive excessive probability day and swing trades in equities index futures.
Balance Trader – Market Profile Course Frank Buttera is a trading direction, a machine, and a talk room all rolled up into one package. Its aim is to identify asymmetric opportunities that allow us to maximize our return in contrast to risk.
- Lesson 0: Introduction
Frank Buttera will move over the fundamentals of how the direction is constructed and what’s required to get the maximum out of it
- Lesson 1: Cluster Theory I
Introduction to using public sale concept to perceive stability cycles, guide, and resistance stages and trend definition
- Lesson 2: Cluster Theory II
How rate reacts at key reference stages. Failure rejection, pass-through rejection, and stage acceptance
- Lesson 3: Cluster Theory III
Important relationships are derived from Cluster Theory, so that you can offer the rules for their most basic, high probability trading strategies
- Lesson 4: Basic Trade Setups I
The Bread & Butter, Edge, and Double Pass-Through trade setups are illustrated over a 3-day case study
- Lesson 5: Basic Trade Setups II
This topic continued, day 2
- Lesson 6: Basic Trade Setups III
This topic continued, day 3
What will you learn?
- Identify market conditions based on different trading techniques
- Identify key support and resistance levels based on available market data
- Know the methods of trend analysis without using moving averages
- Research the use of proprietary price patterns to capture trading opportunities
Who is this course for?
Market Profile Course by Frank Buttera is suitable for Forex traders of all levels who want to trade professionally with Frank Buttera's theory and trade setup methods.