Netzero Options – SMB
The course Netzero Options of SMB Training will guide you to the right thought, excellent strategy, and the secrets to becoming more profitable in trading.
A new options trading method called Netzero Options was developed by SMB Training to educate you on how to think in terms of zeroes, how to use the 60-40-20 options trading strategy, and how to use Netzero Options to maintain a portfolio of trustworthy options trading techniques. This training course teaches you how to use an options trading technique that makes it easier to generate high risk-adjusted returns while minimizing risk.
You will get a 10+ hour online course covering the following lessons:
- In options trading, a zero-based approach is used
- Contrast the structural edge with the strategic/directional edge
- Netzero trade definitions and measurements
- Where the edge in Netzero trading originates from
- Fundamentals of sizing
- Emotional disconnection
- The fundamental structure of the first Netzero trading Greeks and the software differences
- 60-40-20 summary
- Strict entry and exit criteria Examples of trades and long-term backtests
- Example Netzero Trades with day-by-day comments and review
- Modifying strikes to account for the difference between net and individual deltas
- Modifying strikes to account for mean reversion
- Changing strike prices for beta-weighted portfolio results in a net-zero delta
- Risk-based sizing Execution process
- Obtaining a reasonable price for admission and exit
- Distinction between five- and seven-figure deals
- Justifications for conducting extra back testing
- The steps to establishing a profitable NetZero trade
What will you learn?
- The specific trading method that achieved the highest profit margin
- How to change your outlook on options trading
- Steps to build a Netzero Options trading portfolio
- How to make a specific trading plan regarding 60-40-20 Broken Wing Butterfly Netzero OptionsTM Strategy
Who is the course for?
- Open to all traders who are growing or intending to learn about options trading
Traders who want to discover top, recognized trading strategies in 2016 SMB Options Trading