No BS Day Trading Webinar And Starter Course – John Grady
Day trading simplification and more effectiveness in trading will be what you are getting in No BS Day Trading Webinar And Starter Course by John Grady from No Bs Day Trading.
Each live consultation of No BS Day Trading Webinar And Starter Course from Nobsdaytrading consists of notes that detail the instances of trades as well as applicable price movement that affects your trades. Trade recap films also are covered in which John Grady dissects every trade in detail from beginning to end.
The No BS methodology – The core principles of scalping
- Fact vs. Theory – The realities of trading for a living
- Understanding the big picture – Who are your opponents? What drives the action?
- Understanding context – Context is key. Each scenario is different. Adaptation is crucial
- Reading the cumulative volume profile – Understanding steps in the profile as well as high and low volume areas
- Momentum and pressure points – Scalping the fast, easy money
- Understanding true risk to reward and scaling – How to properly assess risk to reward at all times
- Saving ticks/Profit per contract – Every tick counts. Avoiding poor trades is as important as making winning trades
- Cutting losses before your stop – How to identify you’re on the wrong side before your stop is hit
- Good action vs. bad action – Is the current price action conducive to good opportunities?
- Correlations – Are there any which work?
- Spreading as it relates to scalping – Spreading explained. Adjusting strategies based on spread action
- Putting it all together – Developing a long-term, winning methodology
What Will You Learn?
- Know to recognize the meaning of every situation earlier than recognizing why some trades are much more likely to succeed
- In-depth understanding of day trading and the way to profitably execute it
- Learn to apply technical analysis for your account for predictions and make a decision
Who Is This Course For?
No BS Day Trading Webinar And Starter Course is designed to fulfill both new and pro traders with videos to assist learners to recognize the ideas and thoughts before seeing the techniques in action.