NY 4 – How to Trade Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) – Dr. Christopher Cathey
How to Trade Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) by Dr. Christopher Cathey holds in-depth knowledge and insights into a topic that is offered by no other course.
IPOs are certainly getting more popular in recent years than ever because of the booming of cryptocurrencies. However, it also can be easily seen that not all traders know the concept and the basic principles behind it, let alone making profits. If you are interested in getting attractive returns with IPOs, look no further, How to Trade Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) by Dr. Christopher Cathey is here to save the day.
With How to Trade Initial Public Offerings (IPOs), Dr. Christopher Cathey tackle IPO – a topic that is not quite the first thing coming to the mind of any trader when talking about making consistent flows of trading income. If you manage to get the hang of it and understand the basic principles behind the concept, you may even earn much more than you do from traditional financial markets, thanks to a countless number of IPOs from tech startups.
- NY 4 – How to Trade Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) – Dr. Christopher Cathey. mp4
What will you learn?
- Answers to most common questions from an IPO expert
- The general concept of an IPO
- An overview of IPOs from a big picture perspective
- Effective appraise profitable opportunities and risks during an IPO
- How to trade your position in an IPO
- Getting significant returns with IPO-driven strategies
- Risk management
- Understanding the possible reasons behind the lurking risk
Who is this course for?
NY 4 – How to Trade Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) by Dr. Christopher Cathey is suitable for traders at any level with a great interest in how IPOs work and what to do to make a profit out of them.