Read the Greed. Take the Money & Teleseminar – Mike Reed
An in-depth course that is reconstructed from a teleseminar, holding the answers to your every question regarding trading, especially in the forex market.
Read the Greed. Take the Money & Teleseminar by Mike Reed is not just another ordinary course that you can easily find when browsing the internet. This course is reconstructed from a series of teleseminars by Mike Reed – a man with over 30 years of experience in the trading industry. With such an amount of time spent with trades and charts, there is almost no question regarding financial markets, especially forex trading, that he does not know the answer to it.
Read the Greed. Take the Money & Teleseminar is jam-packed with invaluable information and designed in a way that ensures the interest of both freshers and seasoned traders. Besides the answers to certain questions – chosen from real-life trades of the audience, you will even receive a complete chart collection alongside the transcriptions to demonstrate the questions so that you can have a clearer understanding and insights into the case studies.
- Read the Greed.pdf
- Guide to RBI Support and Resistance Trading.pdf
- Read the Greed – Take the Money: Trading Weapons I’ve Kept Secret For 20 Years
- Ebook file folder
- Teleseminar mp3
What will you learn?
- Making profits regardless of where the price movement is heading
- An optimal approach to trading that has been non-stop proven and perfected in the last 30 years
- A practical source of low-risk/ high-reward trade setups
- Maximizing the profits out of your e-mini trading with minimal risk
- Staying out of trades that are looking incredibly promising but are not
- How to trade with wedge and channel patterns
- Utilizing the 1-minute chart during the strong momentum moves
- Where to enter or exit a trade during a certain trend
Who is this course for?
Read the Greed. Take the Money & Teleseminar by Mike Reed is designed in a particular approach that is highly rewarding to both new and experienced traders.