Robin Buckallew – 60 Day Bookkeeper
60 Day Bookkeeper – Robin Buckallew goes over everything you need to know about starting a Bookkeeping business, including what skills, equipment, the software you need, and some of the costs.
60 Day Bookkeeper – Robin Buckallew opens the door to the world of bookkeeping, one of the most profitable markets due to the low number of competitors. The course teaches you simple tactics and powerful strategies to gain high accuracy and professionalism in this niche field.
This course is designed for Business.
- Module 1. The Online Business Opportunity.
- Module 2. Thinking Like a Bookkeeper.
- Module 3. Finding Your First Paying Client.
- Module 4. Bookkeeping Basics and Workflows.
- Module 4a. Quickbooks Online from Start to Finish
- Module 5. Review Process (Walk Throughs)
- Hands-on Practice with Accounting Software.
- Module 6. Turning Bookkeeping Into a Business.
- Module 7. Scaling to Multiple Clients & Marketing Like a Pro.
- Module 8. Once You Get the Job.
What will you learn?
- The road map to developing a bookkeeping business without licenses, degrees, or bookkeeping experiences.
- Three simple, but powerful methods that beginners can use to develop a bookkeeping business, with the least investment in ads and outdated tactics.
- Instructions on the whole process, as well as the best tips to speed up the momentum of development.
- The shortcuts to setting up the best practices and common mistakes to come up with striking approaches to the bookkeeping business.
- How to enlarge your business, and reach out to the development strategies.
- And so much more!
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those who are looking to learn more about what it takes to become a bookkeeper and run their own business.