Safety in the Market Smarter Starter Pack 1st Edition – David Bowden
Safety in the Market Smarter Starter Pack 1st Edition gets your trading career on the launchpad by laying a solid foundation for understanding all the markets.
Safety in the Market Smarter Starter Pack 1st Edition by David Bowden is designed as a home-study kit with an easy-to-understand set of defined rules to help you start and improve your trades in any market, in any condition.
Not just some sporadic case studies, this course covers the entire 21st century’s conditions to give its audience greatly extensive learning materials. With a broad range of knowledge, a user-friendly course manual, demonstration videos, and illustrative charts, Safety in the Market Smarter Starter Pack 1st Edition has them all for your first step to becoming a professional trader.
- Safety In The Market (Starter Pack) by David Bowden processed
- Smarter Starter video
- Smarter Starter Sequel video
What will you learn?
- A clear set of rules for getting active in stock trading and other trading markets
- How to trade in a specific market with a certain trend
- Using leverage trading strategies for increasing profits
- Managing risks and protecting your trading portfolios
- An overview of the 21st-century market conditions
- Essentials of stock trading and options trading
- What short selling is and how to place trade orders
- Vivid demonstrations of real-time trading exercises
Who is this course for?
Safety in the Market Smarter Starter Pack 1st Edition by David Bowden is a must-have if you are looking for complete guidance on your first trades, or possibly your successful career as a professional trader.