Short Selling: Home Study Program – Investor’s Business Daily
If you know how to short correctly, you can make a lot of money even in a bad market. Prepare for the next bear market with the IBD Short Selling: Home Study Program.
IBD has put together this Short Selling: Home Study Program for those who want to learn more about short selling. With short selling prospects in mind, this thorough course focuses on two key chart patterns. There are personal remarks on each chart from IBD Chairman and Founder William J. O'Neil who hand-picked the examples. Shorting correctly is a technique you'll be able to rely on time and time again.
- Personalized Charts: Hand selected and annotated by William J. O’Neil – IBD Founder and Chairman
- History-Proven Techniques: The examples span decades to demonstrate that certain chart patterns occur with each market cycle. Once you master the proper technique for shortening, it will be a talent you can utilize again.
- Short Selling Candidates: A thorough curriculum that focuses on the two most prevalent chart patterns for short selling prospects.
- Workbooks: Which explain the essentials of shorting, including when and how to do it. The contents address shorting rules, tactics, and portfolio management approaches that will enable you to profitably short stocks.
What will you learn?
- Short selling strategies in financial markets
- Key short-selling patterns
- Narration from William J. O'Neil – IBD Founder
Who is this course for?
This Short Selling: Home Study Program is for aspiring traders who want to learn to take advantage of bear market downtrends.
Some short selling guidelines you will learn from the course Short Selling by IBD
- Make sure your broker can borrow the stock you want to short
- Short before it gets obvious to everyone by hitting a new low
- Knowing the stock well helps your shorting, especially if you traded the stock on the upside
Grab the key insights on how to sell short profitably now!