SI (STOP/ICEBERG) Indicator Trading Setups and Educational Course – Scottpulcinitrader
SI (STOP/ICEBERG) Indicator Trading Setups and Educational Course provides you with five very clear & precise trade setups Scott uses on daily basis to avoid bad trades and become a profitable trader.
SI (STOP/ICEBERG) Indicator Trading Setups and Educational Course teaches you how to use the incredible SI Indicator with MBO data from Bookmap.com to find the exact setups Scott looks for when taking trades. In the course, Scott also shares with you proper threshold levels that keep you out of “meh” trades and show you where potential winners have a higher probability.
This course is suitable for Stock Trading and Technical Analysis.
- Course Introduction
- The Dumb & Dumber Setup
- The Titanic Setup
- The Breaking Ice Setup
- The Stop & Hold Setup
- The Double Whammy Setup
What will you learn?
- An in-depth understanding of SI Indicators and additionally MBO (Market by Order) statistics.
- Five powerful trading setups to accelerate your wealth.
- What to avoid, what to improve, and what need to do to increase your confidence when trading.
- How to change your mindset to better your trading.
- How to avoid being a hard-wired habit machine.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone who is looking to understand how to put the S-I (Stop/Iceberg) tracker to use in practice.
Scott also provides the relevant thresholds to trigger these setups in 19 different futures markets including: E-mini S&P, E-mini Nasdaq, Gold, Silver, Copper, WTI Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Soybeans, Wheat, Lean Hogs, Live Cattle, 30 yr Bonds, Euro, British Pound, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Swiss Franc, and Japanese Yen.