Stock Patterns for Day Trading, Home Study Course – Barry Rudd
This training should be beneficial to the thousands of short-term stock traders who make a profession by gambling on short-term price movements.
Stock Patterns For Day Trading describes the trading strategies used by a professional stock trader in his own trading. The ideas come both from friends who are successful traders as well as his own experience with SOES trading. The collection of trading patterns described represents one of the first full-fledged books of instruction on short term, swing and day trading in individual stocks. The author’s intraday trend trading approach and his scalping method are both described in detail. He uses the setups daily in his own trading.
This course should prove valuable to the thousands of short term stock traders who seek to make their living from speculating on short term price swings. It is a toolbox for finding high probability trades for success as you trade the stock market. The technical ideas are primarily crafted around the personality of the NASDAQ market but may also be implemented in New York trades.
- Video I (Introduction module): Introduction to electronic direct access trading for stock day traders
- Video II: Introduction to methodology section of course (for tapes 2 – 6)
- Video III: What constitutes consolidation – the 3 main criteria
- Video IV: More on large gap openings on the daily bar chart
- Video V: Fading (counter trend trading) techniques – not randomly picking tops and bottoms, but using specific criteria instead
- Video VI: Computer screen index examples of relative strength
What Will You Learn?
- How to perform basic technical analysis to enhance your trading or investment skills
- How to Recognize and Trade Market Trends
- How to recognize and trade chart patterns such as the bull flag, head and shoulders, ABCD pattern, and others.
- How to use simple lines of support and resistance to make consistent market earnings
- With the “Pattern Practice” lesson, you may practice detecting patterns on your own.
Who Is This Course For?
- Anyone interested in financial freedom that can come with stock market intelligence
- Anyone interested in learning how to do technical analysis to predict stock market price action