The Bookkeeping Business Accelerator – The Ambitious Bookkeeper
This course teaches you the finest bookkeeping and accounting methods to help you establish your dream business. Sales and marketing tactics are covered in depth, as well as their implementation on-the-ground in real life.
The Bookkeeping Business Accelerator by The Ambitious Bookkeeper teaches you the finest bookkeeping and accounting methods to help you establish your dream business without becoming a calculator. The principles and tactics taught in The Ambitious Bookkeeper's Bookkeeping Business Accelerator are drawn from professionals' real-world experiences. When you participate in The Ambitious Bookkeeper's Bookkeeping Business Accelerator, you will be able to learn how to manage your time to achieve work-life balance in addition to the theories and information about bookkeeping and accounting. You study how to start your own bookkeeping firm, thus sales and marketing tactics are covered in depth, as well as their implementation in real life.
As part of the Bookkeeping Business Accelerator, you will receive the following lessons:
- Instructions on the whole process and the best practices of bookkeeping and accounting.
- The design phase: guides you on how to determine your business model and design your business plan accordingly, how to set up your business legally and the formation of the service packages as well as pricing policies that help you gain your business goals.
- The attract phase: deep dives into the process of building up marketing strategies and tactics for your marketing plan, sales process, etc. As the name suggests, you will learn how to attract clients at this stage.
- The optimize phase: sheds light on the implementation of workflows for scalability, the creation of stellar onboarding experience for your clients, the development of monthly, quarterly and annual workflows, insights into the valuable way to perform diagnostics before taking on a cleanup, and so on.
- The elevated phase: walks you through the best practices of analysis and advisory skills for highest potential development, illuminating insights into analysis, interpretation of the signals and hints of reports, the implementation of client meetings, the reviews of teamworks, how to develop advising business, and so on.
- Bonus 1 – The Tech Vault: the recommendation of softwares that supports you operating your online business, which leads to the detailed instructions on Dubsado, Slack, Xero, and so on.
- Bonus 2 – The Template Vault: provides you with the templates of workflows, emails, proposals, sample engagement letters, and so on.
- Bonus 3 – Get Your First Client on Upwork or LinkedIn: the prospecting methods that cost you less and gain more referrals.
- Bonus 4 – Get 20 Extra Hours in Your Week to Build Your Business: sheds light on how to spend time productively and effectively while getting the balance between work and life.
- Bonus 5 – Quit Your Job Calculator: how to face the fear of starting your dream business and develop effective plans to kick off.
- Bonus 6 – Raise Your Rates Workshop with Lauren Caselli: provides the best practices of how to raise prices without annoying your clients as well as how to communicate with them.
What will you learn?
During the Bookkeeping Business Accelerator, you will learn:
- The greatest bookkeeping and accounting procedures
- The theories and methods derived from experts' real-world experiences.
- The ability to manage your time in order to achieve a work-life balance in trading.
- Ability to start your own bookkeeping firm in trade.
Who is this course for?
The Bookkeeping Business Accelerator course focuses on:
- Those who want to improve their skills in bookkeeping and accounting.
- Those who want to better understand and keep track of their finances.
- Those who want to develop their skills in analysis, interpretation of the signals and hints of reports.