The Cycles and The Codes – Myles Wilson-Walker
A must-buy for all Gann Traders and students of cycles in the financial and commodity markets. This is the only course that focuses entirely on “The Tunnel Thru The Air” by W.D. Gann.
Myles Wilson – The Cycles and The Codes curriculum is all about Gann relationships and does not add concepts to explain difficult reality. In other words, this is the true agreement, and Cycles and Codes should be regarded as critical for all Gann traders and cycle researchers' financial and commodities markets.
Except for W.D. Gann, no one knew anything about these cycles until today. They are a genius' effort, far superior to anything produced by Gann. There's a lot more things in Tunnel than anyone expected. Myles Wilson-Walker incorporated all information from more than 1000 pages of notes intended for the expert in order to give credit to W.D. Gann's work, but he made it easy for casual readers who simply want the cycles.
As part of The Cycles and The Codes, you will gain trading knowledge and skills via the content outline below:
- The Structure of The tunnel Thru The Air and Its Cycle Applications
- The Turning of The Wheel
- Radium Ray
- The Demon of Death – An Invention of Sun Mirrors
- Venus and Apple
- Tokyo J-1
- The Day Trading Cycle
- The Day Trading Month
- More S&P 500
- DAX Repeating Dates Walk Through
- S&P 500 Repeating Cycle from the 2008 Crash
- Cycles: Euro, ANZ, Crude oil
- Silently JPY/USD
- How W.D Gann predicted World War II and The Great Depression
- Red Letter Day
- The Tunnel Thru The Air
What will you learn?
During The Cycles and The Codes, you will learn:
- An overview and the basic rules about trading
- The application, which is demonstrated with plenty of charts, from a variety of markets.
- The overall trading events throughout the history and the learning points from these events.
Who is this course for?
The Cycles and The Codes course focuses on:
- Those who want to learn more about trading history and trading events.
- Those who need a course including both case studies and trading principles, terms, etc.