The SPX 35-40 Day Delta Neutral Unbalanced Butterfly – Sheridan Options Mentoring
The SPX 35-40 Day Delta Neutral Unbalanced Butterfly from Sheridan Options Mentoring will teach you to become more confident in the options trading market.
The SPX 35-40 Day Delta Neutral Unbalanced Butterfly was written by Dan Sheridan, who has over 30 years of experience teaching trading globally, will go into one of the most popular and effective options trading strategies known as the Theta positive trade, which is an All-Weather Butterfly that can be used in almost any situation.
The course delves deeply into the intricacies of this very successful method. Risk management and adjustments, as well as the Greeks of this trade, are discussed in detail. The objective of this course is for you to become a skilled practitioner of the SPX 35-40 Day Call Unbalanced Butterfly Trade.
The following is a comprehensive list of topics covered in The SPX 35-40 Day Delta Neutral Unbalanced Butterfly:
- What is a Butterfly?
- Why does this Butterfly work?
- How to put this Butterfly on
- How wide the Wings should be
- How to repair/adjust this trade if it goes against you
- Managing your Butterfly
- The best market conditions to place this trade
What will you learn?
- Know how to properly attach the fly, how broad the wing should be, and how to fix it if it goes against you
- Find potential markets to join
- Understand what to do when the market closes and opens
- Get methods to fix your account instead of closing the trade
- Learn how to manage risk when the market corrects
Who is this course for?
- Both the amateur and professional traders
- For those who are confused about how to manage risk when the market fluctuates
The SPX 35-40 Day Delta Neutral Unbalanced Butterfly by Sheridan Options Mentoring – what is it included:
- Long Unbalanced Butterfly Pt 1.mp4
- Long Unbalanced Butterfly Pt 2.mp4