Trade Lessons Archive – Alexander Trading
This Trade Lessons Archive by Alexander Trading focuses on how to use stock market internals when making decisions about trading.
The Trade Lesson Archive is a compilation of over 70 Trade Lessons covering 1 ½ years of trading from June 2013 – December 2014. The total duration of these trade lessons is over 6 ½ hours! These are Trade Lessons produced in real-time from actual market scenarios.
The trade lessons feature the S&P mini, the British Pound, Copper, Crude, Soybean Meal, Russell 2000, Feeder Cattle, the Canadian Dollar and many more futures and commodities.
While most of the Trade Lessons use commodities and futures, the exact same concepts and techniques apply to trading stocks. There are many specific Trade Lessons that focus on how to use stock market internals when making decisions about trading.
- How to enter
- Money management concepts
- How and why to focus on trading expectancy
What Will You Learn?
- Understand how the Forex Market works completely.
- Learn about leverage and how it affects your trade.
- You will be introduced to the three categories of Forex analysis: fundamental, technical, and sentiment.
- You will have a considerable arsenal of technical analysis skills at the end of this course.
- When trading Forex, you will understand the fundamentals of risk calculation and risk management.
Who Is This Course For?
- Anyone who wants to get into Forex Trading
- Anyone who wants to brush up on their Forex knowledge and fill in the missing gaps
- Anyone who wants to understand how financial markets work
- Anyone who wants to understand how to read Forex charts